We’re getting down to the wire here in 2015 and it’s important to make some solid plans for the future of the Trails Foundation here in Big Bear. Here’s what we’re looking at discussing this next Monday, October 19th at 6pm:
- Board Officers: a President, Vice President, Secretary and Treasurer committed to attending 6 meetings a year.
- Board Members: 1-4 additional members of public committed to attending 6 meetings a year.
- Agency Advisors: do not vote on Trails Foundation items, but are involved in advising and representing important agencies. Committed to attending 4 meetings a year.
- Public Advisors: do not vote on Trails Foundation items, but are involved in advising our direction. Committed to attending 4 meetings a year.
If you’re interested in being a part of this, come to the meeting!
- Full Community Buy-In and Representation: Public, City, Resort, Forest Service, Mountains Foundation.
- Adopt-A-Trail Program: publicly thanking our volunteers and keeping the momentum of this great program going.
- New Trails Plan: 100 miles of new system trail that surround and connect all of Big Bear’s great natural places.
- Trails Employee: leveraging resources from our partners and grants to hire a full-time Trails Coordinator.
If you’re interested in talking about these programs, come to the meeting!
All Interested Parties Invited To Our Next Meeting On:
October 19th, 6pm Discovery Center. If you let us know you’re coming, we’ll have pizza waiting for you…
Holler with questions, thanks very much! firstname.lastname@example.org