The Big Bear Valley Trails Foundation invites you to come wield a rake, mccleod, pulaski or shovel and get a bit dirty doing some good on the trails.
- Trail Work on Siberia Creek: May 16th. Big trails, big views, big commitment. This will be a full day of hiking down to our work area, opening up trail, having lunch, and then making our way back.
- Trail Work on National Trails Day: June 6th. We’ll be working with the Southern California Mountains Foundation to host a Trail Work Day on the South Shore network.
- Trail Work during the Big Bear Cycling Festival: July 29th, 2015. With bike races on the weekend before and after, this midweek day will be focused on local trail maintenance and hopefully a new build on the trail called Fall Line.
- Trail Work on Siberia Creek: August 22nd. We’ll head back down this beautiful trail and keep working at opening it up for general use.
- Trail Work Evening Pick Up Days: as requested and needed, we’ll schedule several evening work days as the summer progresses.
- Adopt A Trail: we’ll be working with groups on an individual basis to schedule and support their own Trail Work Day. If your group or business would like to get involved, please let us know.